– Perfect bomber jacket! You’ve seen me wearing bomber jackets in my outfit posts but almost all of them are borrowed from my sister Rebecca. I only have one myself and that’s actually now borrowed by Rebecca. I’d like to get the army green one with perfect fit and the Nelly.com one in the collage looks quite like the perfect one.
– I have a crush on all the lace up shirts and tops. I have one cropped one already but would like to find a long sleeve version for the autumn and winter.
– I’ve been dreaming of (fake) leather skirt for a long time now. Maybe I’ll buy it this year? Now I’d want a little bit longer version, just like in the collage.
– Camel coat!! That’s like my only real must have for the next season. I’ve tried to look for it from the stores and also online but haven’t found the perfect one yet.
– I would really like to own only high waisted jeans but right now I only have couple in my closet. From now on I’ll only buy pants that have high waist.
– This year and especially this summer I have finally been wearing lots of skirts and dresses. I used to almost only wore pants. Later I’ll post ”What’s your favorite?” post of my latest looks from this and last month and I think there were only two outfits where I had long pants on?? Anyway, I don’t want to stop wearing skirts and dresses for the autumn and winter time so what would be a better way than knit dresses!
– I would like to find nice black ankle boots with heels. I don’t think it needs more explaining.
– Timberland boots have been on my wishlist for a long time but I haven’t bought them yet. In the collage there are those white Timberland look-a-likes. I’ve also seen them in nude, black… Love them! We’ll see if I get the real or look-a-likes, or maybe I’ll find something totally different.